Here it is!
Ingredients you need:
Fettucini
Alfredo sauce
Bacon
Tomatoes
Shredded Mozzarella
All you do is boil the pasta according to the box. Heat the alfredo sauce separately.
Cook some bacon. After it's done, cool it. Then crumble it.
Dice some tomatoes.
What I do is put the pasta on the plate and layer a handful of shredded mozzarella over it. Then I pour the sauce over it and sprinkle some of the crumbled bacon and diced tomato on the top. My family all think it is really yummy!
P.S. I didn't put any amounts, because you all know how much pasta and sauce your family will need. I usually use about two slices of bacon and one roma tomato per plate. I also sometimes serve it with a spinach salad with any extra bacon and tomato, etc.
I hope that all made sense. I've never really shared recipes before. I really don't have a recipe for that, I just make it. Also, I have no pictures of this meal because it's consumed about as quickly as it is ready.
It sounds amazing Paula!
ReplyDeleteWe do eat alot of pasta so I will try this on for sure.
Thanks for visiting yesterday.
I'm glad to hear you are doing better.
Have a happy Easter.
`Melissa :)
Sounds like a great recipe!
ReplyDelete