Friday, March 27, 2009

DVDs

So, two posts on a Friday! This is nuts! What can I say? I missed you guys!

I just wanted to share some information with you guys that you may or may not know. You all know I have been recovering from surgery. This has left me with a lot of couch time. Today I went into Big Lots just to look around and see what I could find a good deal on. Well I happened to look at the DVD bin in one of the center aisles.

They have some pretty good DVDs for $3! You all know I love a bargain. Even at Walmart, they're $5. Every now and then I find one I really like and I pick it up. Today, I bough a 2-pack that had "You, Me and Dupree" and "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" for $6. I thought that was pretty good and I thought those movies were cute. They had several titles from the last few years and some old ones too. I also bought "Jersey Girl", you know the old one with Jami Gertz and Dylan McDermott for $3. A couple of months ago I bought "All the President's Men" (I was a journalism major and political science minor for those who don't know) and "Philadelphia Story" because sometimes I just like to watch an old black-and-white movie.

I just thought some of you might like to go check it out to add to your collection for those rainy spring days or lazy days or whatever. Have a fabulous Friday everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry is one of my faves - but I've never seen the others. Great bargain though - I need to go check out what's available here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing better now Paula.

    Have a wonderful and blessed week.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE Big Lots! Whenever we drive by, it calls my name.

    This is why my husband goes out of his way to use different roads whenever we go somewhere that takes us by one!

    Xazmin

    ReplyDelete