Once closing comes, you can bet you will be seeing a lot of before and afters! It will be such fun to transform that place.
For now, I want to share with you a few of the things I have picked up recently to help make the house a home. I went shopping at Kirklands this week and got some really cool stuff.
I have always wanted to have "The Singing Butler" by Jack Vettriano. I bought it at Kirklands, framed for $29.99 and I LOVE it! I can't wait to find a spot for it. In case you're not sure what I'm talking about, here it is.

I also picked up a picture to hang on the wall with the monogram. This particular picture is matted and framed and comes with every letter. How cool is that? And it is only $14.99 this week! I will share a picture once I get a chance to take one. I also picked up the monogram night light in cream, which was on sale for $6.99. I used my $10 off coupon and I got a great deal for all the new stuff.
I was a little disappointed though. There were two other things I went there specifically to try to buy. I REALLY wanted one of those monogram garden flags that practically everyone has now and they sell them at Kirklands. I'm not sure if anyone else sells them or not. I also REALLY wanted a monogram shower curtain. They are $29.99 at Kirklands. Neither of these items had the initial I was looking for available at my store. I am kinda bummed, but I will check back the next time I get a chance. The shower curtain looks similar to this one (which is more expensive) by Ballard Designs.

If anyone has any insight on where to find monogram items like these, I'd love to hear it.
Yeah Paula!
ReplyDeleteYou also shop at my favorite store Kirklands. I remember the initialed shower curtains and thought they were so pretty. Your home is going to be beautiful. How exciting to start this process!
I'll be posting a triple post tonight. Stop by and check it out if you have time.
Have a blessed day.
~Melissa :)
Hi Paula, Th
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming by and checking out my post. I do appreciate your kindness!
All the red dishes are from Marshalls. I got them after Christmas and they are very heavy and seem to be decent quality.
What would we all do without Marshalls,Ross, Home Goods and Kirklands huh? Love those kinds of stores to shop at. They have everything!
Have a great day.
~Melissa :)