Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New House?!?

I know I have been MIA for a while.  Things have been just crazy around here!  The good news is, my darling bf and I have found a house!  We made and offer!  It was accepted!  Now we just have to wait for inspection, appraisal and all the bank stuff to go through. Everybody say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed for me!  We are so excited and worried at the same time.  We are about to be broke, but so thrilled to have found a place we both love.  It will hopefully be the beginning of a very happy and blessed life together!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula! Welcome back! Congrats on buying a house...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    ~WOW! Congrats! :)
    What exciting news! I can't wait to see pics and hear all the fun details.
    I'm glad to see you back posting.

    We had some computer issues so now I'm back following your blog. Sorry I had to leave for just a bit. I was trying to figure out the kinks.

    Thanks for your kind comments on all of our bathrooms. I always appreciate your sweet visits.

    Have a wonderful day.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete