Hello friends.
Things are so super busy with the house! It seems like I paint and paint and the end is not in sight. There is much to be done, but it is coming along slowly but surely!
My goal is to show you the progress we have made on monday. It probably won't look like much to you so far, but let me assure you we have put in many hours! LOL.
For now, I'd like to share with you a great bargain I stumbled upon this week at Big Lots. I told you all a while back about their $3 dvds. It's hit or miss for sure, but you can find some great titles.
Well now, they have seasons of some really great shows on dvd. They are only $6 for a whole season! You can't beat that. The cheapest I have ever seen a season of a show at Walmart was $15.
At my store, they had ER, West Wing, OC, Friends, Drew Carey Show, Joey, Nip/Tuck and they also had some older shows like Dallas, Knots Landing, Dukes of Hazzard, Wonder Woman, Full House, Life Goes On, and Night Court. They also had some other box sets like the History of Rock and Roll, NFL Superbowl titles, and some war-related ones too. If you are interested in anything like that, you might be able to find something you like! Check it out if there's a store near you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment