Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The new house is official!!!!

We officially have a new house! I just wanted to share with you all what the first addition to the home was: an American flag! It was July 4th weekend after all :)


We were very patriotic. We painted some walls red, had blue painter's tape and white trim! Haha. I even snuck in a beautiful rendition of "God Bless America." I'm sure everyone helping us out really enjoyed my glorious singing voice! There will be before and after pictures to come!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Paula!
    I can't wait to see more before and after pictures. They are so fun to see.
    You should link the post up to "Met Monday" with Susan when you do.

    Have a wonderful day.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    Oh I so love and good before and after picture! Love the monogramed night light shade, my initial is J!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new house - how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,

    I found your blog through Melissa's Heart and Home...I see you're a Kirkland lover; a girl after my own heart! I also LOVE that store, and have lots of goodies from there.
    Congratulations on your new home! I'll check back to see your pictures.

    Fondly,

    Rhonda in CA

    ReplyDelete