Saturday, February 7, 2009

Candlesticks

Hello ladies!  I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!!!  I am sitting here with my windows open, which is crazy since only a few days ago it was about 10 degrees!  I'm enjoying while I can.

As promised, I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favorite things.  These are two candlesticks I picked up recently at Hobby Lobby.  They were 66% off, which makes me love them even more.  The taller one was around $4 and the shorter one was about $3.  I just couldn't pass them up at that great price!  What do you guys think of them?  Sorry the photo is a bit dark!  I hope you can see them good enough.



My personal belief is that you can't have too many candles.  I LOVE candles!  

Right now, I don't have a lot of space, so they are stored away.  I am saving them for use in the home my boyfriend and I hope to buy someday.  I hope someday is sooner rather than later, because I know what fun I will have painting and decorating.  Oh well, it will happen when it is meant to.  I am working on my patience!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    They are absolutely precious!
    I love black and white combos.

    You'll be able to use them with many other colors. I can picture Red ribbon tied on them at Christmas time.

    ~Enjoy your weekend. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a great deal. I'm really excited that a Hobby Lobby is coming to my area : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Those are so pretty! I've been seeing a lot of china at TJ Maxx and Marshalls in a similar pattern! Love them...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! No you can never have too many candles or holders

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those candlesticks...and what a bargain! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete