Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog! First post!!!

Well I guess I should start my first post out by introducing myself. My name is Paula and I'm 24 years old. I live in the wonderful state of Kentucky. I just graduated college about a year ago. I currently live in an apartment :(, but I'm dreaming of having a beautiful home someday. I love to look at other blogs to get ideas about decorating, cooking, organization, crafts, and all kinds of things like that.

I really intended to start this blog about a week ago. Maybe you have heard that we had some pretty crummy weather here in Kentucky. We had a horrible ice storm and everyone I know lost power, water, cell phone service, internet, TV and local radio. It was crazy! I was not meant to live like a pioneer girl. I've included a couple of photos, which were taken two days after the storm, so it doesn't even look as bad as it did.




Anyway, I hope to get to know a lot of wonderful people and share lots of great ideas!

7 comments:

  1. ~Welcome to blogging Paula!

    What a storm you had in Kentucky.
    I'm glad all is well now.
    The photos you took are amazing.

    Have a wonderful evening.
    ~Warmly, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging..you are going to love it!

    Incredible ice storm pictures!

    Stay safe!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula...Welcome to Blogland! I am stunned by the pics! An ice storm can do so much damage, can't it? I am in Georgia and we've had several that left people w/o power for a week or more. Glad everything is better...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, Welome to the blogging world. I hope you enjoy being here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging!!You will have so much fun! Thank you for stopping by my blog today, so fun to meet new people! Hope your weather has improved! Have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula,
    Thank you for visiting me ~
    Welcome to blogging! Very nice first post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Paula!
    I'm fairly new to Blogland as well! We have plenty of wonderful teachers, don't we?!! It's amazing the talent and creativity these women have(haven't had the pleasure of viewing any blogs by guys yet!) I'm in awe!
    You have done a beautiful job of setting yours up. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete