Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back.  Well sort of.  I have been having some health problems lately and will likely need surgery in the near future.  So, I've been a little distracted from blogging!  But, back to it.  

I found this tiered stand at Hobby Lobby when it was on the 66% off aisle.  Maybe it has a different name?  I'm really not sure.  Much to my surprise the last time I was there, that aisle is now 80% off!  If you haven't checked it out you should.  You never know when the exact thing you are looking for could be on sale!  
The flower pot was a Dollar Tree find.  For the record I really do NOT have a green thumb.  This spring I hope to plant something and keep it alive.  I don't know what yet, but I thought the pot was different and cute.  Does anyone have any suggestions on something that would be bright and pretty, but easy to care for and keep alive?  I know nothing about that stuff! LOL.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    I'm sorry to hear about your possible surgery. I hope it all goes well. Keep us posted.

    The tiered stand is really pretty and looks old world. I've never seen one like it.

    I had great luck with red Geraniums last year. They lasted about seven months on my front porch which is a long time for me.

    Good Luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you aren't feeling your best and needing surgery!

    I would try a begonia or geranium. Love all your treasures!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete