My wonderful boyfriend's birthday was yesterday. Unfortuantely, he was out of town on business. But he should be home sometime tonight. So, I baked him a cake. Yay me. So, just a disclaimer, I'm not very artsy or gifted in any way with painting, drawing, decorating cakes, etc.
His favorite cake is Funfetti. So I made him one. He is a tractor-loving country boy, so I decided to use John Deere colors. I'm not quite good enough to make a cake in the shape of a tractor. He'll have to be satisfied with this! Oh and I'm sorry this picture is sideways. I once again can't get it to rotate. It shows that is right side up on my computer. If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret. I meant to write out "Happy 25th Birthday" on the cake, but I ran out of room! LOL. Shhh! Don't tell him!
I'm also pretty happy with my cake stand. I got it Hobby Lobby and it was 80% off. I love a sale! I thought it was so cute too!
This looks so yummy!! Happy Birthday to your boyfriend! Glad you are feeling better and I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI made a tractor cake for my son once. Took me ALL. FREAKIN'. DAY!
ReplyDelete