Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tagged and an Award!!!



Hey! What a day!

I got some new responsibilities at work today!
No more money :(. But hey, in an economy like this, I'm happy to have a job. And the more reasons they have for keeping me around, the better!

I also was tagged by Kim at Kim's Treasures to participate in a confession for the first time today! So, if you really want to know ...

1)What is your blogger name? Paula.
2) When is your birthday? October 24.
3) How long have you been blogging? Exactly one month today!
4) Who tagged you? Kim.
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts. My smile, My teeth, My eyes, My lips, My hair, I guess? I could more easily tell you five I hate!
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? An engagement ring :)
7) What color are your nails now? Deep red.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Worrying about having surgery, picking the right surgeon and the right place to have the surgery. I'm driving myself nuts over it!
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? Have surgery and recover, think of something fabulous to do for my boyfriend's birthday, work on some painting projects if it gets warm enough.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I was 5 and he was 15! LOL. He called me his girlfriend and I thought I really was ...
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? This is just my fifth year out of high school and there was no reunion. I think I will go though to the 10th.
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? I'm not sure. I can't remember doing it, but maybe I blocked that memory?
13) Are you a clean freak? I really hate clutter, but unfortunately in my small space, it is never as clean as I'd like it to be.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I think the 50s or 60s would be fun.
15) Are you a vegetarian? Nope.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One. And it has to be a fluffy one!
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? Extremely light. Ugh!
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? No. Well I don't consider them to be granny panties anyway. They are bikinis and my bf thinks they are granny panties!
19) What is your ultimate dream job? Don't laugh ... I think it would be super fun to work for QVC or HSN or something and play with all the pretty things and talk to the people that call in. LOL.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? I'm not married, but my bf is a little messier than I would like. But I'm working on not letting it get to me as much.
21) What is your dream car? I have really never cared much about cars. As long as it looks decent and it runs, I'm happy!
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? I am very cranky when I get up.
23) Do you like hairy men? Depends.
24) How about goateed men? Yes. My bf shaved his off once and it was so strange!
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage?
I have unfortunately never experienced any of these, but they all sound nice!
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? Yes. I always thought Paula sounded like an old lady. But I've grown to accept it and the reason it was given to me.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I used to play golf. Does that count as extreme?
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I have never been overseas, but I would love to see both!
29) What is your favorite food? I LOVE lots of food. Italian is probably my favorite. And ice cream!
And Finally,
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? Believe it or not, I can't think of one. I had a blind date once and the whole thing was just awkward.

I hope you guys still like me after all that!

I am supposed to tag four others to fill out the confessional. I tag Sweet Tea Diaries, Carrie's Little World, Melissa's Heart and Home and Sweet, Sassy and Always Classy to participate if you would like and please let me know if you do!

In addition, I was given this award by Sweet Tea Diaries
today. Thanks! That's so sweet :)


Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

So, the seven things I love in no particular order are ...

1. Ice cream
2. Chick flicks
3. Staying in my PJs all day (though that NEVER happens anymore!)
4. My family
5. My boyfriend
6. Anything purple
7. Diet Coke - I have a small addiction :)
I would like to award Kim's Treasures, Carrie's Little World, Sweet, Sassy and Always Classy, Melissa's Heart and Home, Confessions of a Plate Addict, and Applestone Cottage. Please accept the award because I love reading all of your blogs and I would love to know more about you. Please let me know if you participate.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for swinging by my blog so I could find yours.. I enjoyed learning more about you, thanks so much for sharing..I look forward to visiting with you again..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    That was so sweet of you and I will get the award up right away. I promise to do the survey this weekend for sure, and thank-you again. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will do the survey tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    Thank you very much for tagging me and giving me such a special award. I really appreciate it very much.

    You are too funny with your cute answers. The passing gas question was classic. I was not expecting to read that and I just burst out laughing!

    I hope you get your engagement ring soon. Fingers are crossed.
    ~Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula~

    Thank you for the award and congrats on yours!!!

    I hope you get your ring! I really hope my daughter gets one soon too! (He has a tough time making decisions though so who knows if she'll ever get one from him! But I hope so!)

    Have a great day!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Paula...Congrats on yuor awards! I like finding out interesting things about my fellow bloggers! And thank you for the award! How sweet of you to think of me! have a great weekend...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! WElcome to blgging. I came over from Kims. Love your table. Love to thrift too. cherry

    ReplyDelete