Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Randomness

Hello fabulous people!

Today, I just want to share a few random tidbits.

I'm sorry these photos are so dark. The flash washed them out so much. I actually got this a week or two ago, but isn't this the cutest stationary? I got a sweet little package from Sweet Tea Diaries' snail mail. I think she made this stationary!



I also got this sweet little tin of chocolates that says "dream" and yummy smelling candle! Thanks so much Angela!

Here is a pair of shoes I got at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. They are Guess and they were $40. They're not a size eight though LOL, that is just some random sticker. Does anyone konw how to get the stickiness off from the sticker? Sorry, but I can't get the photo to rotate. It was taken in landscape, I promise!


While I was at TJ Maxx, I also picked up this plate. It was purple, so naturally I had to have it! Unfortunately there was only one. I was hoping that if some of my blog friends were out and happened to see these, they would consider buying them provided they are a reasonable price and shipping them to me, and of course I would pay for all of that. I think I paid about $3 for this plate. I at least need another plate so if I have one other person eating with me, our plates can match.


I warned you guys my post was pretty random! LOL. My surgery to have my gallbladder removed is in the morning around 10:30. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. It could be a few days before I post or comment on any of your blogs. I hope you guys understand! I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you!

    As for the stickiness...use a little cooking oil on a paper towel. It melts the "stickies" away!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well and that you are recovering nicely!!! The shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete