Today was not so fantastic for me. I found out I do have to have surgery and it will be next Thursday. I am scared! I quizzed the surgeon pretty good today, so I think I am well informed now. That makes me feel a little bit better. Still, I have never had a surgery so I don't know what to expect or how my body will respond to the surgery or the anesthesia. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I won't dwell on it anymore! Thanks girlies :) The pain and the worrying have occupied a lot of my time lately, so I haven't done much else to blog about. Hopefully things will be much better and my life will be more interesting soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh girl...I am so sorry to hear that you've not been well and that you have to have surgery. Don't be nervous. You'll have lots of people praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I am in love with that yard sale table you are in the process of rehabbing. It is going to be beautiful!
~Amanda
p.s. You asked about the letters...I hope to have my etsy shop up and running within the next week. Thanks for your sweet comment!
Hi Paula and it's so nice to meet you! OH, I'm so sorry to hear you're going to have to have surgery! I hate it, but I've had quite a few and will be praying for your peace of mind and that all will go well with you.
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelia :)
I will say a prayer for you!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. But I bet it will make you feel much better!
ReplyDeleteLove that charming little garage sale table you are redoing. What a cutie! I will be anxious to see the finished product!
~Jill
Hi Paula,
ReplyDeleteI came over from Shelia's blog. And I see you are going to be having surgery next Thursday. If you don't mind, I will be adding you to our BLOG PRAYER LIST ~ top of our side-bar...and we'll be praying for you. Please let us know how you're doing.
~Blessings,
Jan & Tom