Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ice Cream

I'm sorry I'm such a bad blogger lately! It's really all I can do to make it through work and come home and collapse on the couch, watch TV for a few hours, drag myself to the shower and collapse in bed for the night.

However, one of the blogs I follow, Sweet Tea Diaries, did a post about ice cream today. She recommends the Kroger brand, Private Selections' Fried Ice Cream ice cream. I am a bigtime lover of ice cream, yet I had never heard of this flavor. So I am wondering what the rest of my blogging friends enjoy in the ice department. I need ice cream like a hole in the head, but I still love it and eat it from time to time. Please share what your favorites are so I know which ones to try after I test out the Fried Ice Cream kind.

1 comment:

  1. My all time favorite is Baskin Robbins Cococolate Chip Mint!
    I could eat it for breakfast.

    I hope you are doing well with your recovery.
    Don't work too hard.

    Have a fabulous relaxing weekend!
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete